I would have some more information from the customer, but i don't add fields to widget.
What fields I can use to "Customer request form"?
Hello @Vesa G
Would you please add a bit more info and perhaps a screenshot to help us understand your question better?
Thank you!
Hello @Vesa G,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
Currently, the supported fields on the widget are:
System fields: Summary, Description, Priority, Components, Fix Version/s, and Attachments.
Custom fields: Single & multi-line text, Single & multi-select, Radio, and Checkbox.
There is a feature suggesting to support more fields:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Since you need that customers add more details when creating a ticket, the best option is for them to access the customer portal directly.
Regards,Angélica
Hi @nina_schmidt
Thanks for response to my questions.
I would like to receive more information from customer so i use Environment and Labels field. In portal i see them, but in widget this fields are unnsaported (photo).
So What fields I can use in widget?
@Angélica Luz could you please jump in here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.