Is it only me or do other people have this problem?
Today the Certificates on the bitbucket servers seem to have changed for me (or IP addresses?). I had to allow the new ones. But even when doing that I cannot login. I get this:
Received disconnect from 18.205.93.2 port 22:2: Connection blocked because server only allows public key authentication. Please contact your network administrator.
Note that I had to allow multiple different Certs in the meantime, it seems to change.
My Cert is configured on bitbucket and worked for 2 years.
Doing a direct ssh connection I get this:
debug1: rekey after 134217728 blocks
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
debug1: rekey after 134217728 blocks
debug1: Will attempt key: /home/welldi/.ssh/id_rsa RSA SHA256:NmRFKBdZ0g5/c4HpSRgFs5McP2BU4bpyR1HoWYQc1DU
debug1: Will attempt key: /home/welldi/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Will attempt key: /home/welldi/.ssh/id_ecdsa
debug1: Will attempt key: /home/welldi/.ssh/id_ed25519
debug1: Will attempt key: /home/welldi/.ssh/id_xmss
debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_ACCEPT received
Received disconnect from 18.205.93.2 port 22:2: Connection blocked because server only allows public key authentication. Please contact your network administrator.
Disconnected from 18.205.93.2 port 22