Hi,
I am getting an error on the github that the server connection timed out. Also I cannot connect to the organization bitbucket server even via an URL.
It happened all of the sudden after 2 of my pushes today. (It was working completely fine for the past 2 months till the 3rd of today's pushes)
I tried to push 3rd update (it wasn't spamming, I would say every 2 hours?) and all of the sudden... Github says that I cannot push and the server is timed out. Also, I cannot reach the website of our url bitbucket server.
I've tried using data from phone, of course I can connect to the website using my smartphone data, but I cannot connect using my wifi. It stopped working just like that.
It looks like I'm blocked. I'm in UK. Is there any way to check if my IP has been blocked? Or what happened at all? It seems my organization can't see any whitelist IPs document etc.
I have tried updating, resetting wifi and devices, configuring, checking proxies, checking firewalls (I would say almost everything).
It's 100% my WIFI but still... It worked perfectly and just stopped after second push ;?
Hope we can find a solution,
Martin