Hello All,
I am looking for syntax to list all issues where a keyword matches with the value of the cascading select field.
Example:
I have a cascading select field with values such as ;
Parent Value -> Child values
Car -> Maruthi(4seater)
Car -> Ford(4seater)
Car -> Maruthi(7seater)
Car -> Ford(7seater)
I am looking to list all issues which contain keyword "4seater" in child value of the cascading field.
I did not find much help on syntax in this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/advanced-searching-functions-reference-861257222.html#Advancedsearching-functionsreference-cascadeOptioncascadeOption()
OR in a simple way, I want to be able to write a JQL query that returns all issues where the selected value in that custom field contains a particular string.
For example, if the possible selectable values in a field are:
A111, A222, A333, B111, B222, B333
...I want to create a query that returns all issues where the selected value in that field contains the letter A. So it will return all issues where the selected value is A111 or A222 or A333. But it will not return issues where the selected value is B111, B222 or B333.
Regards,
Murthy