Hi,
I have followed this link : https://www.pro-productmanagement.com/software-jira/install-jira-on-windows to achieve installation of JIRA on windows database(my dekstop computer). I have succesfully created a database connected with JIRA software.
I was able to log in with 2 different account in the same desktop pc. However i want to connect my laptop(which is connected to the same local network(my wifi router) to the server through jira app(or any ways of connecting my local database).
What i want to learn is how can i log in as user(not using the server pc) from another laptop in the local network?
Database: PostgreSQL with pgAdmin
Jira Software version 8.3.0
Note: I have also installed jira software as service to my laptop. When go to localhost:8080 i can see the figure 1 and when i click "I'll set it up for myself" figure 2 comes and i fill them as my database created on the other pc. When i test the connection it pops an error.
Figure 1
Figure 2