Hi !
I would like to be able to notify all my clients within the same organization when a new visible comment is added to a ticket. However I only have the option to choose between "Reporter" and "Customers involved" in the recipients for notifications.
Is this a limitation from the Next-Generation ? I saw that there were multiple options we could choose from from this page https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/edit-a-customer-notification-in-next-gen/
Thanks!
Hello @Marie-Claude Ganache,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
When a ticket is shared with an organization, members must go to the portal and opt-in to receive future updates, that's why the "Added organizations" is not available to be added to other notifications.
There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
@Angélica Luz
Apologies for necroposting on this, but the same question came up in a recent post.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/How-To-Add-Participants-To-Customer-Notifications/qaq-p/2913189
The documentation for JSM DC and JSM Cloud both state that Added Organizations can be specified as a recipient for customer notifications.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/edit-the-content-of-your-customer-notifications/
Is the documentation wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.