In my Jira's Kanban board, I want to change the configuration of how the board looks. I want that there should be a separate column for each project, and that the swim-lanes map the statuses and the work flow. In essence, I want the columns to become the swim lanes, and the swim lanes to become the columns. I feel that this will help me at a glance see the issues I have in all the projects, instead of having to scroll up and down. Plus, then I could have the blocker issues of each project at the top, so at a glance, I would know which are the most important issues that I should be working on with respect to each project I have. Right now, I am missing working sometimes on the projects that lie at the bottom most pile of all the projects (with their respective tasks) that have been assigned to me.