Is it possible when using the Vs code extension and the 'Start Work' feature to create a branch, with all lowercase letters.
right now i have it set to `{{{prefix}}}{{{issueKey}}}`
and I would like to make issuekey lowercase
Hi @Ben Fillipucci ,
If I understand correctly you are looking for a way to create a branch with all lowercase letters, also the issue key, using the VS Code integration.
If my understanding is correct, then I am afraid that this functionality is not available at the moment. I have talked to the team building this integration and they suggested to create a feature request for this in:
Therefore, I went ahead and I have created a feature request for this on your behalf:
Please review above feature request and add more details if needed (or let me know if I should change anything).
Cheers,Dario
Perfect Thanks!!
Is this issue still a thing? Im wanting to have this also, and haven't seen anything. I can't seem to access the issue.
Adding plus 1 to this!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.