Hi,
How can I get a list of projects filtered by Project Lead?
Thanks,
Maria Elena
JQL returns ticket results, so I don't think you can get this information through a query. You can that sort-of through navigating into the View All Projects area and sorting by lead:
It is likely that there is a way to do this through a 3rd party tool with a bit of creativity: Here is a thread that might help:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Accessing-users-to-groups-by-project-lead/qaq-p/235748
Hi @María Elena de León
You cannot do a search (JQL) for this, but you can browse all the projects in JIRA, including the assigned leads: Projects > View All Projects
Best regards,
Bill
Hi @María Elena de León !
I'm Leo from DEISER.
If you install Profields in your instance you can search your projects by lead or any project property:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210816/profields-jira-project-tracking?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Also, you can use the project search into the issue navigator:
I hope it helps you!
Leo
Thanks but I need a filter to use it within a TimeReports gadget in order to monitor each Leader's group of projects.
Thanks for clarifying. If you already have an add-on gadget for time reporting, you may want to investigate if it already has the capability to select projects by lead.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.