I use the JIRA plugin to create JIRA tickets from Outlook. Recently the "Assignee" field shows "unable to load users' and the plugin crashed with "Error ID: 2997705595724bf192b7f14c5f034258".
Suggestions?
Hi @Julia O'Day
Thank you for reporting this. We've identified the regression and have already pushed the fix. It will work in 30 minutes.
Regarding the app crashed with the error. Do you remember exactly which field you clicked after which it crashed?
"Assignee". The message in the dropdown was something to the effect of "failed to load user list"
Should work now. Could you please check?
progress, but still not there. When I select the"Assignee" drop down I see the default for the epic and my name, and I can select myself as the assignee. However as soon as I try to select another field to populate it crashes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.