I recently received access to the Confluence web app to review and comment on a few documents and for some reason I cannot see the comments that others have left (no yellow highlighted words/sentences in the document). Additionally, it seems the version of the document I see is an older version of the document, even though it is supposed to be showing me the current version with comments.
I can click the latest version from the bottom of the page and then I can see the current correct version of the document, but I still do not see or have access to the comments. The comments icon at the top shows the correct number of comments that have been left by others, but when I click it in an attempt to show the comments, the page just reloads with the older version and still no highlighted comments showing. Also, if I press the "Show Inline Comments" button, it tells me to "be the first to add an inline comment" like there are no comments there, even though the comments button to the left of it shows the number 76 on it for the number of comments that already exist.
I have tried different browsers (Chrome and Edge) with the same results, both connected and not connected to our business VPN.
Appreciate if anyone can help me figure out why I am the only one in my organization having this issue.
Thanks!