How can I prevent the collaps of a page in the page tree when I expand another page?
I have an absolute vanilla page tree I tested this on, and I don't get that response - clicking the expand carrot doesn't affect a previously expanded page. Can you describe the problem further?
Hi Rita, Yes I can describe any further. Suppose a haven TREE that looks like this
A
B
C
D
where B and C can be expanded
b
c
If I click on D then B and C will collapse and I will get
If you click to navigate to a new page, then upon the next return to the page with pagetree macro on it, the macro appears collapsed ... I think that is what the functionality is supposed to do, and I'd be disappointed if it didn't. Options I can think of for you are a) modify the page tree to have the "expand all" so you can quickly open it up to all pages or b) make a habit of rightclicking and opening in a new tab.
If you are not looking at the on-page pagetree macro but trying to expand the child pages on the sidebar, here's what I found:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-automatically-expand-show-all-child-pages-in-the-sidebar/qaq-p/333429
or
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Sidebar-Default-Behavior/qaq-p/700342
how do I modify the page tree?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.