I am on Jira server version 8.2.4 and I have a custom field like select list cascading. The first value is a text, the second related value is a url.
the first value is of the type "Borgo Panigale Conference Center", "Valguarnera Conference Center", and so on... the second value is of the type "classroom 1, classroom 2, classroom 3" ... and so on.
Using the field in this way, the second part which is a url does not appear as "clickable".
So I want to know if someone knows a way, using automation for Jira if possible, to copy only the second value once the first value is selected (the conference center) on the custom field "select cascading" and report this second value (the classroom), which I repeat is a url http://something.com, inside a second custom field that is instead of the url field type and that would then represent the "url"-value as "clickable".
Or other suggestions on how to do it without using plugins (I know this problem would be solvable with Insight, for example).