Hello
I have a question, is there a way to transition a workflow upon a comment using scriptrunner?
Thanks,
Pon
For clarification, you mean to execute a workflow transition when a comment is entered? If so, Scriptrunner is kind of overkill. The Automation plugin (free - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.plugin.automation.jira-automation-plugin/server/overview) would be more approprite for that work. Otherwise you are going to have to drill in a bit to Scriptrunner and listeners.
awesome, from looking at it, looks like its what i needed, does this work on version 6.3??
You will want to check the compatibility with the plugin version information, but yes. If I remember correctly, there are versions compatible with 6.3.
I got the work around! and it was really simple:
For anyone that needs it, use scriptrunner listener and select on fast track transition, this is made for this!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.