Hello guys,
I'm trying to add a read only ssh key for a repository. I'm pretty sure there was an option when adding a ssh key to be read only but I cannot find it anymore. Do you now where is the option? If it was removed, any reason?
Thank you,Pierluigi
Hi Pierluigi, thanks for reaching out!
Seems like you might be referring to access keys. It's possible to create access keys to allow a user or service to authenticate when pulling or cloning a repository over SSH, doing it in read-only mode. The way you'd create the SSH key is the same way as you'd create it for your account, but the following steps differ. You can find the instructions in the article Add access keys.
Let us know if that's what you were looking for
Best regards,
Ana
Hi Ana,
yes you are right. I'm referring to access keys. But If I go into the repository -> Repository Settings -> Access keys -> Add key, I cannot find the option read only. Here it is a screenshot. And after adding the Access key I cannot find a way to make it read only. I remember there was a checkbox to set the key as read only but I cannot find it anymore. Thank you,Pierluigi
any news about this issue? I cannot find the option "read only"
Hello,
Oh ok, my bad. The access key is automatically read-only, I've got it.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.