Mysql version is : 5.6.211
mysql-connector-java-5.1.47
how to attach log files here ?
We don't need the logs to answer this.
Your database collation is incorrect, and your dbconfig file has an error in it. Have you read the links that the error messages refer to? They do contain the ways to fix them.
Thanks!
For warning "The database collation 'utf8_general_ci' and table collation 'utf8_general_ci' are not supported by Jira."
I upgraded MySQL from 5.6 to 5.7 using mysql-5.7.31-winx64.
Created a new database
Now I am trying to take the dump of jira existing database, its giving me:
mysqldump: Got error: 1146: Table 'jiradatabase.ao_7deabf_folder_cycle_mapping' doesn't exist when using LOCK TABLES
And error log says:
2020-11-10 20:31:29 5016 [Warning] InnoDB: Cannot open table jiradatabase/ao_7deabf_folder_cycle_mapping from the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/innodb-troubleshooting.html for how you can resolve the problem.InnoDB: wrong number of columns in SYS_INDEXES record
Should I have first taken dump and then upgraded server ? Not sure where I went wrong!
I did everything possible recommendation this warning is not leaving
The table collation: 'utf8_general_ci' is unsupported by Jira. The Database collation: 'utf8_bin' is supported by Jira.
My sql server is 5.6, and Jira 7.13.18 , hence I followed its recommendation
I am trying to change the collation of table now .
its says root does not have access to
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' to database 'information_schema'
You probably want to use the system user, rather than root.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.