Hi, my name is Sai Ramanathan and I’m an Engineering Manager on Confluence Cloud. I’ve been with Atlassian for two and a half years and my team focuses on the editing experience inside Confluence.
The Confluence engineering team is constantly building new features that we regularly share with you on Community. In addition, we’re also continuously fixing bugs behind-the-scenes. Starting today, we’ll be sharing monthly updates with all the bugs found & fixed. Here are just SOME of the bugs we fixed in the last month.
FIXED: Import from Google Docs not working.
FIXED: Jira Issue Macro returns template error when using some Jira filters.
FIXED: Export to PDF/Word does not render Emojis.
FIXED: Icons aren't displaying properly when sourced from an excerpt.
FIXED: Children Display macro indents the contents when the child page has columns.
FIXED: When zooming in, the font size sometimes decreases to use less whitespace
FIXED: Decision Macro icon when Exporting to PDF overlays on text box
FIXED: Analytics quick view not working (Analytics inaccessible)
FIXED: Columns change width when bullet list is added
FIXED: Jira macro URL links not working according to configured display URLYou can find the whole list of bugs we fixed last month here. I hope the team’s work is making your Confluence experience better.
- Sai Ramanathan, Engineering Manager, Confluence
Hi @Sai Ramanathan
Many thanks for your time and share with us this summary
Cheers
@Sai Ramanathan I appreciate for the great work!
@Sai Ramanathan great job
This will save us a lot of time, great work Atlassian Team!
Thanks a lot for the encouraging words folks! The post for February is up - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Confluence-Cloud-Bug-Fixes-February-2021/ba-p/1598551
Is there something like this for Jira Cloud, too?
Where do we file bugs?
It's driving me crazy will styling text as code. It seems like confluence loves to merge the end of a previous line with the beginning of the next line (with no line feed or even a space.)
That means if I try to copy and paste code from a Confluence page, it's all messed up and I have to format it where I paste it.
Also... spacing between lines in formatted text is kind of random, and sometimes extra white space is put in between lines and sometimes not and it's not editable.
Yech.
@Martin Böhme I will have the Jira Cloud team respond to that question.@Clem Wang I’ve filed a ticket on your behalf. Please vote on it so the corresponding team can prioritize it accordingly.
Fixed new editor and got bugs in legacy. We had huge quantity pages in legacy editor, what we gonna do now? We can't migrate technical content for the new. Sad story
I see a few bugs in confluence, the support send me to a page for the bug that are ussually more than 6 month old.
I dont think this is very true. There are a lot of very old bugs.
And why do I have to vote to get one fixed? This is not an free or opensource tree, we are paying for this, so there is not need for a vote!
@Cristhian Benitez - it's my understanding that voting is just one dimension of how Atlassian prioritizes their work (whether it's for feature development or bug fixes).
@Dave LIAO Maybe, either way I am not happy with the way they prioritizes, they are too slow. If there are a bug it need to be fixed, no vote asked.
I am really disappointed because they have more bugs that they can handle. So they need to have less new bugs of more people fixing stuff!
We need to have the issue with large tables with lots of rows fixed in editing mode. It takes around 10 to 15 sec to load the table and be able to edit on it and it takes around 40 to 50 sec for it to publish the changes which is very bad and frustrating. This should be of high priority.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.