I was trying install the Insight plugin on my jira service desk cloud. But i always get a error:
We ran into a little troubleIt might just be a hiccup. Try again in a bit.
We ran into a little trouble
It might just be a hiccup. Try again in a bit.
I dont know what do.
Hi @Alexandre Santos ,
welcome to the community!
Even thought I've installed it a few days ago, I'm experiencing the problems too and it is not working. I will try to find out more information, if something is happening with Insight.
there's been some global issue yesterday. Would you please try it again?
Hi @Hana Kučerová
I tried to install the plugin everyday on last week, but magically the extension installed normally yesterday.
Thanks for the reply.
Best regards
I am also having the same issue currently. Is there any way to resolve this? Or just keep trying?
I am having the same issue the past few days, anyone could help?
Hi @Terence Ng ,
I would recommend you to just keep trying. In general it should work...
i have the same problem...still not appear
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.