I have recently upgraded from the trial license to the start license but in that time my trial of JIRA server ended.
Unfortunately I can no longer Login for some reason and as the only account holder this is a bit of an issue. This wouldn't be so bad if I could use the forgot username and forgot password functions to try and reset them. But when i click the links although it confirms that it has sent me an email it never comes through.
So I now have an installed instance of Jira server that I cannot log into on the server and I cannot reset the password or check my user name to see if I am doing something incorrect.
I also cannot reinstall JIRA Server and start setting it up from scratch with the new license as i think it saves a bunch of stuff in the registry.
Is there an easy way to get the email reset to work or to get in to the software some other way?
Thanks