How do I make any customer search for requests on the portal? I have two test clients, but do not research the available calls between them. Only those created by himself. The message no request found appears.
Hey Larissa,
You can create and organisation an put all your customers in that organisation.
Then a customer can select if the ticket is visible to everyone in the organisation or private.
I think this is the best way to meet your requirement.
Kind regards,
Laurens
I managed to create the organization. However, the customer still cannot see calls from another customer from the same organization.
Larissa,
Did the customer select "Share with" and select the new organization when they logged the request? This setting must be done by the customer when the request is logged in order for others to see it.
Maura
@Larissa Elen do Nascimento
For existing requests the organisation has to be added, you can normally do this with a bulk move.
For now requests it normally auto selects the organisation where the customer is part of so if they don't change it, it should be shared.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.