Dear all,
I have a test Service Desk setup on which I can create incidents request.
The next step is to find out the best practice way of implementing the Problem Mangement in Jira.
For that I have browse to this ressource :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver043/managing-problems-with-your-it-service-desk-974368287.html
Resource above describe a starting point WF and Screen fiedl , nothing special in this.
What I am trying to figure out how from a list of incidents, how can create a Problem issue type refering a potential related incidents.
I have few option that I would like to share :
Option : 1
Manual creation of a Problem Issue and add manual Linked incident issue to that Problem type
Option : 2
From any Incident screen, define a status CREATE PROBLEM in incident WF and fill up corresponding field and linked incident.
How do you do in your side based on your expertise ?
Thanks for sharing
regards
serge