Hi,
I got few questions regarding Service Desk.
1. Is there any chance to re-send feedback request to the 'reporter' once ticket was closed. Currently there is an email generated by Service Desk to the 'reporter' as soon as ticket is closed. I would like to find out, whether is it possible to resend the email with feedback request please.
2. How could i add additional category into the ticket 'Q'? I mean the bar on service desk with ticket id's, created time, etc. I am looking to add specifically the following 'current status', 'next action', 'due date'. Ideally i would like the 'due date' be based on SLA.
For instance, the due date would reflect SLA per priority level?
3. How do i start and stop the clock based on SLA. Ideally, when support is investigating the clock would be ticking, but as soon as put on hold/blocked SLA would stop. How to do that.
4. Also, once having SLA's (clock) in place, how do i manipulate the SLA's per ticket priority. For instance, if for the 'highest' priority SLA is 2 hours, how do i set it up?
5. And finally, once having SLA's(clock) in place, is that possible to have some kind of indication in tickets Q, some flag alerting that SLA is about to breach in particular tickets?
Let's say, yellow flag if SLA is about to breach on the same day and red one if SLA has breached.
Kind Regards,
Tomasz