Dear,
I would like to add more options to the 'Issue Transitions' field in Legacy Automation. Where do I add more options in this? Follow image attached.
Fabio,
Are you saying that you'd like to perform a different transition as a part of this action? If so, you'll need to update your workflow within the project so that more transition options are available.
Thanks,Kian
Hello Kian!I have updated a workflow in my project, however the list of statuses has not been updated.
@Igor Glagolev, is the workflow published? Thanks,Kian
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems , yes. All statuses are visible in tasks within the project.
@Kian Stack Mumo SystemsI could not find a trigger by a related task in the new rules. I would be grateful if you could show me where he is. Anyway, my ticket has been processed and my question has been answered:
Hi Igor,Thank you for contacting Atlassian Support!I hope you're doing well. My name is Prathiksha and I will be assisting you with this ticket.From the description, I understand that the issue transitions seen in the automation rule don't match with the workflow statuses.In the Legacy automation rules, the issue transitions that are seen are not the statuses but the transition names in the workflow.
Hi Igor,
Thank you for contacting Atlassian Support!
I hope you're doing well. My name is Prathiksha and I will be assisting you with this ticket.
From the description, I understand that the issue transitions seen in the automation rule don't match with the workflow statuses.
In the Legacy automation rules, the issue transitions that are seen are not the statuses but the transition names in the workflow.
Due to the fact that I renamed the statuses, I got two statuses with different names, but the same transition names. Therefore, there was confusion)
@Igor Glagolev, linked here are screenshots showing the linked issue action.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.