Hello,
We would like our customer portal to be accessible for our international customers. We currently have French, German, Polish, and Spanish all enabled in Jira Service Desk (in addition to English). The status is "up to date" and each "visible to customers" checkbox is checked off. What I am still unclear on is whether this feature is more for us as admins to be able to read our customers' tickets, or is it for the customer to be able to read our service portal in their respective language? The latter is what we need most, but if it works both ways that would be even better.
I have been trying to emulate the experience of a foreign user by changing the language of my default browser (Chrome) to French and accessing the portal - however, it still appears in English. I am fairly certain this is due to some other hardwired settings on my computer that are unable to be changed, but I just want to be sure. Ideally I would reach out to someone who lives internationally to see if it is working as intended, but I have no such access at the moment.
Many thanks in advance.
Cameron