Hi there, I need some help with configuring my service desk customer portal.
Basically at the moment I do have 3 service desk projects but they are all appearing under my 'Customer Portal' which I do not want. I would prefer them to have their own separate 'Customer portal' each would have different logo and different set of articles.
At the moment it looks like this:
I would need to have Rightcheck RTW Support as one Customer Portal and instead at the bottom there would be 2 options (Web Portal Support & Mobile App Support - the same way as it is now being split for 'Rightcheck RTW Support & 'Experian RTW Support on the picture above) but all those request would go to the same 'Rightcheck RTW Support' service desk.
Then Experian RTW Support would have its own separate Customer Portal with different logo, different searchable articles and at the bottom there would also be (Mobile App Support & Web Portal Support) - those interactive boxes... and again, the tickets would go to the same Experian RTW Support service desk.
And the same goes for Track My Trip Service Desk... They would all be separate. With Search box and 2 interactive boxes below search box 'Mobile App Support' & 'Web Portal Support'.
Apart from that I would like to customize the bottom of this page in a way that there would be option to click on 'Training Videos' and they would get to different page where all videos are stored. Or another interactive box which would be called 'What's new?' and once you click on that you'll get to a new page where all articles about our latest developments would be stored.
At the moment it all works only in a way that they can raise a ticket for something or search for articles...