I am on academics plan and I created a group to work with fellow student on a project. I will need to confirm if deployment permission is available on academics plan to be able to control the environment.
Thanks
Hi Olusegun,
Deployment permissions are available only for repositories owned by a workspace on the premium plan.
The academic plan offers unlimited private repositories for unlimited contributors, 5 GB file storage for LFS and 500 build minutes for Pipelines, but I'm afraid that deployment permissions are not included.
Kind regards,Theodora
@Theodora Boudale Thank you for the explicit response. Can member with free account on my created workspace?
Hi @Olusegun MAYUNGBE
You are very welcome.
What you asked is possible. It doesn't matter what billing plan other users have in their own workspace. You can invite any user to your workspace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.