Hello,
I am new to Jira Service Desk and I am finding even basic reporting to be difficult. I am trying to set up a report that shows me how many tickets my team have open and how many they have closed. I would like to be able to specify the dates for a reporting period but I would also like to be able to create a gauge to go on the dashboard that shows it as well to try and create a bit of competition. How would I go about doing that?
Thanks,
Andrew
Hi @Andrew Yoward
Take a look at the below guide on creating reports:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/setting-up-service-desk-reports-939926426.html
and also the following guide on dashboards:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/manage-dashboards-and-gadgets/
If you're struggling with anything specific after this let me know and I'll see what I can do to assist.
Regards, Liam
Hi @Liam Green
Thanks so much for this. I have now got CSAT up and running for the team and customers which was a great help!! However, having reviewed both of these documents, I am still not sure how I might be able to create a report with a table that lists all the members of my team, how many tickets they have and how many they have resolved, say over the last 30 days. Am I missing something?
Glad it was helpful!
You could create a table showing the resolution against the assignee using a two dimensional filter on a Dashboard. This would show unresolved and any resolved states separately.
This was a great question, I was wondering the same thing. Were you able to create an individual report that compares the team member to their individual ticket time?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.