I set for a security scheme for the project but I do not have a lock icon on tasks.
What am I doing wrong?
I am using a standard plan
@Vadym Kalujny ,
Do you have the field "security level" on your screen?
If not, the padlock icon will not show.
@Dirk Ronsmans
Where can I find field "security level" ?
This is what I have :
@Vadym Kalujny
"Security level" is a field on the issue screen. So you'll have to go to your Screens and there add a field "Security Level".
It is a default system field but without it being added to your screen you will not be able to manually set the security level.
for you the url would be:
https://ukf.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewFieldScreens.jspa
There you need to find the right screen and add the field to it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.