How can I get data from "Time tracking"How much time did the user spend on the issue
without add-on
I can use REST API, get issue and within received JSON process "worklog" section.
Can this be done for each user and all tasks?
@Sergei @Yevgen Lasman
Time Tracking can be easily checked through Transition for more details please go through the below link..
Tracking the time taken for each workflow transition
I need to unload this data for use elsewhere
Hi @Sergei
You can try an app like Clockwork for time tracking. But it needs each user to turn on/off timer or write in time spent on the issue manually.
If you need to know the time each issue was assigned to each user and how long it was in each state automatically, you can try an app like Time in status for Jira cloud.
Hope it will help you
thanks, I'll try
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.