How to send mass mail to selected customers or organisations?
is there such functionality?or some kind of addition?
Hey Sergei,
This capability doesn't currently exist. The best alternative would be to export a list of customer email addresses for communication in your favourite mailing tool.
You can do this by going to the Settings cog in the top right, then User Management. In User Management select Jira Service Desk in the left navigation and click Export Customers.
I hope this helps
Cheers,
Ben.
.atlassian.net/secure/admin/SendBulkMail!default.jspa
I found the option to send, but here only to all clients. I need multiple choice, choice of organization.
Yes, the Send Email feature exists primarily for communicating with Users as opposed to Customers.
It would be great to see your thoughts and use case in a feature request ticket over here - https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
@Sergei ,
We just released the app that may be useful here Proactive Campaigns.
It allows sending bulk emails from Jira Service Management.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.