Like for accessing Jira issues I use the following: https://smart-app.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/20801 (smart-app is my cloud instance name). So, for fetching from Insights which is installed as an app Jira, what cloud instance name should be added prior to /rest/insight/1.0/object/ISCG-4? Also, should I use basic authentication? and use same email id as jira and use generate the access token for insights?
Hello @Subhodeep Das
welcome to the community!
To be able to use the API, first you need to generate your personal access token.
Then this token you will use in the Authorization header (Bearer token) of your requests.
To obtain data for specific object, you need to send GET request to URL:
https://insight-api.riada.io/rest/insight/1.0/object/ISCG-4
(see here - section Load)
Hello @Hana Kučerová Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it. Do you also know the curl command for the same?
Hi @Subhodeep Das
please try something like this (xxxxx needs to be replaced by your token):
curl 'https://insight-api.riada.io/rest/insight/1.0/object/ISCG-4' -H 'Authorization: Bearer xxxxx' -H 'Accept: application/json'
@Hana Kučerová Thank you so much for your help. It is working now. I was using a ${} after bearer and so it was not working before. Just one last question for now. Right now we are fetching the data with object key. Is there any way, we can fetch this data using the object label instead of key? Thanks a ton. For all your help. I really appreciate it. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.