Hi community,
I'm quite new to JSD and I'm struggling to find a solution to my issue.
Actually, in my workflow, there is a transition to reopen an issue (Closed >> Reopened). Be side this, I have added an automation so that when a client adds a comment to a closed ticket, it reopens automatically in 'Reopened' status. Everything works great so far.
However, since I've set this up, when I try to close a ticket and add a comment in the resolution screen, the ticket immediately reopens.
My question is how can I still allow my clients to reopen a ticket when its closed and in parallel be able to close tickets and adding comments in the closing / resolution screen without having the ticket reopening immediately.
I'm sorry to ask again if that question has been asked before but could not find an answer to my question.
Sorry for my bad English. Hoping I've been clear enough in what I wanted to say.
Thanks in advance for your Help!