I have permission to Modify Reporter, but I can't use it for IssueTypes we created ourselves. I can change reporters for Bugs and stories, but it seems that it doesn't work for anything else. Any suggestions on what to do?
Hi Igor - Are they all on the same project? Or is it a different project for the Bugs and Stories?
Also, make sure the Reporter field is on the Edit screen for the other issue types - they might use a different screen.
It was an operator error. The Reporter field was missing from the Edit screen got the issue types in question.
Hello John, they on the same project. Using different screens, but reporter field is there, just can't edit it.
Check the Permission Scheme for that project to make sure you have the Modify Reporter permission.
I do have permission. I could change the reporter for all out of the box issue types. The issue is with the issue types that were added.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.