Hello!
I've been trying to set up OpsGenie to work with ServiceDesk but I'm having some problems. I want to create an automation that creates an alert on OpsGenie when a ticket on ServiceDesk goes to a specific status.
I managed to set up this exact workflow through the ServiceDesk automations page. When the ticket reaches a certain status, it fires up a POST request to https://api.opsgenie.com/v1/json/jira with my apiKey. The request works and it reaches its destination, but it does not creates an alert on OpsGenie.
On the other hand, I managed to automate an alert creation on OpsGenie through https://liber.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/webhooks. I'm assuming that this is the legacy way of doing the same thing. Through this configuration, I can automate the alert creation process on OpsGenie, but I cannot chose to do that only when the ticket transitions to a certain status, like I can in the other page I mentioned above.
Does anyone knows how to solve this? I'm using the same webhook and the same apiKey on both workflows that I mentioned, but only the latter works.