I accidentaly assigned estimated effort field to one project and then other projects who were already on the list having the estimated effort field lost it. How can I reverse it back?
@Pavle Todorovic , sorry, can you explain about this more?
If it is only the field in the screen, then adding the field back to the screen will bring the data back.
If it is about field context, then see whether the article rom Prince Nyeche -> https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/A-workaround-for-deleted-field-context/td-p/1420646 can help.
I dont remember which projects were having estimated efforts field before the change by me.
Ah ok.. Can you check the audit log and see whether that has the information about the change you made?
I checked the audit log, there is no info about it.
Hi @Pavle Todorovic
You can try Issue history app. It lets you view the full changelog for all Jira issues. You can install the free trial version of it and try to find the history of changes for the issue you need. For more comfortable searching I recommend you use data export.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.