Is it possible to set different values in a cascading field by depending on request type?
I have script runner.
regards, Marcela
Hi @Marcela Junyent,
Yes. This is what custom field contexts are for, so you wouldn't need marketplace apps for that.
This article may be a good starting point to learn about configuring them.
You cant use context. Its same issuetype And project, you arent able to configure diferent context.
Hi @Marcela Junyent
That is true - I was assuming your request types mapped to different issue types.
On the server platform, Scriptrunner behaviours could help you indeed, but due to limitations of the Cloud platform, the module is not available.
I still see two options available from standard Jira configuration:
I had those options in mind , but neither were the best solution.
Thanks anyway!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.