Hi Team,
Is there any way to see the status on kanban backlog ticket view, We can add only three cards, but we would like to see status also, and also it's showing issue type and priority of the ticket. PFA screenshot for your reference.
You can configure cards on a board to display up to three additional fields. The fields can be different for the Backlog and Active sprints, if you are using a Scrum board.
Click Card layout, then add or delete fields as desired.
Documentation here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/customizing-cards-938845307.html
I just published this Chrome Extension to help with this, it does require setting up the extra fields: Jira Backlog Status - Chrome Web Store (google.com)
This extension does not work, I've set all the fields in the board settings, but it still doesn't fix the UI
Oops, there was a bug where the code was tied to specific project name, I've published an update v1.0.1, I'll drop a line once it's reviewed and released.
@Bruno de Queiroz the new version v1.0.1 was just approved and published, please let me know if it works as expected.
A few things to look out for:
It works, thanks Brant. It's saving me lots of time.
Regards,
Ethan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.