problems with the bigpicture plugin.only with the scope module?
Hi same problems here, in gantt and resources modules also.
Hi @Cristian Zuccalá and @Tommi Sormunen
We are terribly sorry that you experience problems with your plugins. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with the resolution based only on the ID of the error, hence, I invite you to raise support tickets via our Service Desk
I am sure that our team of experts will be able to assist in getting the plugin back to noraln in a timely manner.
I hope that this is satisfactory.
Best regards,
Mateusz Sołowianiuk
SoftwarePlant Support
Ticket done week ago, problem still exist, cannot do anything with Big picture...
Pick up the tickets via our Service Desk 5 days ago ..
HI @Cristian Zuccalá
Thank you for doing so! Verifying the status of your ticket, I confirmed that the fix is ready and will be released with the next BigPicture's hotfix release on Jira Cloud.
I hope that this clarifies.
After 8 days, we still have the same problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.