Hi All,
I've created an Object Schema using the "Create Sample IT Asset Schema" template.
I now need to import HOST Objects into the Schema. I uploaded csv file from the Files (a csv file containing hostnames, model, serial number, memory, etc,... I then stepped through the "Create Import Configuration", CSV Import file into Insight, entered in the required name for the Import configuration. Chose the Import from File and from the File field choose the file previously uploaded.
When I click the "Test Configuration" I get Error "Failed to connect to the CSV file specified"
I cannot proceed to the next step to scheduling - the documentation is not so great, I think documentation has assumptions that the reader has an in-depth understanding of the Insight plug-in.
How can I find out what the error is, also is there a specific format the csv file needs to be in, header filed names, do they need to be included or just no headers.
Thanks in advance
Jim