I started using Nex Gen projects in Jira SD and I created a project with 3 request types...it seems that Jira assigned workflows to the request types but Im not sure how it determines which workflow to assign to which request-type. Is there a way I can choose which WF to use? Thank you in advance...
Hi @Rob ,
I guess this article should help!
No I saw that one but Im still sure how nex gen decides which WF to use...you're not deciding between request-types that I can see...probably something obvious Im missing 😁
This type of projects is a brand new feature that I just discovered through your question :-). You must be an early adopter ;-)
As far as I can see, the workflows are part of the service desk template you used to create your project initially. So everything is predefined in the box you unwrapped.
I think I created this from the IT Service Desk template, where every request type (found these through project settings) has its own predefined "Atlassian" workflow:
Ok I always like being on the cutting edge...that makes sense and I can run with that. Thank you Walter :0)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.