Hi Everyone,
I "lost" the button "add attach" in my desk service ticket view.
Can you help me to find it?
Thanks
are you referring to adding an attachment? correct that it has disappeared but it isn't gone. you can add an attachment via drag and drop or when in text field, e.g. comment or description you can click the image icon.
I don't know if it answers your question but you can still add an attachment by clicking on the paperclip on the bottom of the screen (comment section).
Does that answer your question ?
Bonne journée
Thanks a lot @Jack Brickey I find it!
I have the same problem with the field "address". I find it when a configure the issue but it disappeared on the screen view...
@Flavien Gache
I find it!
I don't know what "address" field is. I suspect it is a custom field. You should click on the "configure" link at the bottom of the righthand sidebar (in your image) and ensure the field is part of your screen.
Sorry @Jack Brickey
yes it is a custom field. When I click on the link "configure" I find my field.
Maybe it is because it is an "UUID type"? The type is "Custom Google Map Field"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.