I have added a footer to every page within a Space that I use for a Knowledge Base for consistency using the Space Settings Footer, and I want it to show up when those pages display in JSD as Knowledge Base articles. But they do not. Is there a way to get the footer to show up when viewed from the JSD portal?
I followed a similar approach to what's mentioned here when configuring the Space footer (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Help-with-header-and-footer/qaq-p/773645) but cannot find any postings on the issue I am having with footers not carrying through to JSD.
We use JSD to distribute our documentation drafted in Confluence, so although I realize WYSIWYG is not really true with Confluence, I was rather hoping there was a way the global footer for the Space feature would work...gallery of screen shots attached if that's helpful...
Insights much appreciated. Thanks.
Candy

JSD page, below...

Confluence page ^^