I am using JIRA Server 7.19.
Project 1 has
- Issue type = "Software Development Issue Type Scheme"
- Screen scheme = "Software Development Issue Type Screen Scheme"
- Field Scheme = "System Default Field Configuration"
Project 2 has
- Issue type = "Scrum Issue Type Scheme"
- Screen scheme = "Scrum Issue Type Screen Scheme"
- Field Scheme = "System Default Field Configuration"
So obviously I am using different issue type setups and screen schemes. However, all of those have my custom field "Billing Code". That custom field has 13 options for my dropdown.
I can't for the life of me figure out why Project 1 (Art Place MT) only shows 2 of the 13 dropdown options and Project 2 (Moravian) shows all 13 options. I am certain it is tied to the screen scheme, but there is nowhere where I can choose certain dropdown options show up for one screen scheme and not another.
Can anybody help point me to why one issue type scheme only shows 2 custom dropdown field options?



