So here is what I am trying to do. I have setup a Cloud Service Desk project for our payroll team. They have two tiers of support tier 1 and tier 2. I have two groups tier 1 and tier 2 of users. I have set the group tier 1 with access to security level tier 1 issues which is default and tier 2 group has access to both tier 1 and tier 2 security levels. I have set up queues for both tier 1 and tier 2 that only show tickets based off the level.
The idea was that issues come in as tier 1 then group tier 1 reviews any issues and if they need escalation to tier 2 then they change the security level to tier 2 and it then shows in queues for the tier 2 group. There is also some automation rules that change security level to tier 2 based off a custom category field. Sensitive issues created in certain categories are automatically tier 2.
However, tier 1 cannot change a security level to tier 2? After looking at the documentation I assume that it is not possible to set a group to only be able to change to a certain security level that is cannot see?
Workaround would be to create an issue type of tier 2 they can change it to which would then use automation to change the security level?