The filter [Dev] Tickets in Open Sprints filters the issues included in Open Sprints:
- JQL:
project = xxx AND (issuetype = Story OR issuetype = Task OR issuetype = Bug) AND sprint in openSprints() ORDER BY created DESC
I created a rule that does:
- When the field [SPRINT] is edited…
- If ISSUE is included in the filter [Dev] Tickets in Open Sprints…
- Add a [LABEL] to SUBTASKS
See a screenshot of the rule below these lines.
*** Problem ***
I'm getting the following error in the Audit log when the rule is run:
- Action details:
JQL condition
No subsequent actions were performed since JQL condition did not pass due to error running JQL:
"(key = xxx-384 AND ("[Dev] Tickets in Open Sprints" = True))" - Error in the JQL Query: 'True' is a reserved JQL word. You must surround it in quotation marks to use it in a query. (line 1, character 55)
I don't know how to say:
- "JQL Condition = True"
- …meaning that if the issue is included in the filter, then perform…

Notes:
- I checked this topic to confirm that it can be done but didn't get a solution to my issue