Hi,
I'm new to JSD and still trying to set it up for my company. I ran into this problem which in my opinion should be very easy and straightforward but somehow JSD makes it so complicated. So here is my problem:
I am trying to set up Email Request for my customer and have successfully connected our own supporting email (Gmail) with JSD. So I created the App Password for JIRA, connected it. I received the email saying "Your service desk email channel is ready to receive requests!...". However, no ticket is created. I tried to send another email to the supporting address, still no ticket is created.
So I spent the last few hours reading all the related topics and have made sure that:
- I tested the email channel connection: working
- I checked the customer permissions: everyone can create ticket through portal and send email to [...]
- I checked and made sure Email Puller is on.
- I assigned default ticket types
I booked a demo meeting with JSD support team next week but I am hoping s.o in the community could help me figure this out. The other possibility that I could think of is that I need to have some settings in GMAIL to make sure the email is forwarded to JIRA. However, I can't find any instruction on that.
Any support/advice is appreciated.