Hello,I activated the option "allow search for all request types".
But only 1 request type appear as an option for users. That's the default request type.
What should I do to users be able to select all the request types avaiable in "portal settings"?
Thanks for your help,
Gui.
Hi @Gui Ávila
It looks as though this is an issue within Jira, as they have a request open for it:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5974
I'd suggest voting for the suggestion and watching it for updates.
Regards, Liam
so you can't have the widget "present" the options in say a dropdown or similar. but if you begin typing then auto-complete should offer the available RTs. This allows you to choose something other than the default
This does not make sense at all. How customers would now the request type name?
Well, thanks anyway. I just voted in the issue @Liam Green sent. Thanks all you guys!
Thanks a lot @Liam Green . Voted! Hope this is implemented soon. It does not make sense the way Widget works today.
don't disagree that it could be better. that was my initial takeaway too. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.