Hello Everyone
I would like to ask if it is possible to have in Jira service desk cloud different Queues depending on the role or user?
Is this possible? Or everyone has to see the same Queues?
Thanks!
Hi @Pablo Barbero
It is possible, a lot of our queues only show agent's their own issues using the JQL:
assignee = currentuser()
That should work for what you need.
Regards, Liam
I this not what I am looking for.
I have 2 service desk teams working in the same service desk project, so I want each team to have its own configured Queues not seeing the ones defined by the other team.
If I compare with dashboards is like having 2 different dashboards.
I don't think what you require is possible in Jira.
You could have two sets of queues, but all agents would see both sets of queues.
Is there a reason you wouldn't set them up as 2 different service desks?
The other option would be set up a dashboard to use instead of queues.
Yes, it is what I was expecting. Then I will just stick with one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.