I'm using Bitbucket Pipeline's pipe command to transfer files to S3 bucket using atlassian/aws-s3-deploy:0.3.5. I'm considering how to update my current container v0.3.5 as I fear it will stop working one day if I keep it fixed.
1. Is it right that instead of specifying a fixed version of the container with pipe command, you can't specify that it should always call the latest version of the container, e.g. "latest"?
I tried "- pipe: atlassian/aws-s3-deploy:latest" and got the following error message.
It looks like you tried to use a pipe in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml that doesn’t exist. Check the name of the pipe and try again.
2. Is it possible that an existing version of the atlassian/s3-deploy container will suddenly stop working with pipe due to an increase in required parameters, etc?
3. What are the changes in upgrading atlassian/aws-s3-deploy from current v0.3.5 to latest v0.4.5? (Increased processing speed, fatal bugs in older versions will be fixed, etc.)