my Windows Server clash I install a New Installation of Jira Software but I try to activate my license key and receive an invalid license message.
From that, I'm afraid all we can tell you is that you need to paste in a valid licence key.
Are you copying and pasting the key directly from your my.atlassian.com account?
Yes copying and pasting the key directly from your my.atlassian.com account
License expire June 2021
Ok, so what is the full error message you see when trying to apply the licence?
Also, what does the licence look like in the pasted box - is it all on one line and is it the same several hundred characters you see in your my.atlassian.com ? (I usually check the first 10 and last 10 characters match, no need to go over them all)
I paste the key but nothing happen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.